- 1991 - Alan Turner tells Seth Armstrong that George Verney may have been his father.
- 1992 - Two guys arrive at Emmerdale Farm for Mark Hughes's party, but when they are thrown out by Michael Feldmann, they throw a rock through a window. Jack Sugden confronts them but they beat him up with a piece of wood.
- 1996 - First appearance of Steve Marchant. Nick Bates is attacked by a group of poachers but he is saved by Biff Fowler.
- 1998 - Kathy Glover's tea room cellar floods. Paddy Kirk tells Biff Fowler that Kelly Windsor's baby was his.
- 2015 - Robert Sugden confesses to Aaron Livesy that he killed Katie Sugden. Aaron beats Robert up, drives off and nearly tells Robert's half-sister Victoria about Robert killing Katie.
Episodes were broadcast on 26th March on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (I) (II)