- 1975 - Emily Kirk is born.
- 1987 - Eric Pollard breaks into Mill Cottage again and threatens Sandie Merrick with a pool cue.
- 1996 - A member of Jed Connell's gang tries to burn down The Old School Tearooms.
- 2001 - Sam Dingle returns from Ireland.
- 2007 - Doug and Hilary Potts arrive in the village to see their daughter, Laurel. They are involved in a car accident on their way home.
- 2010 - Eli Dingle leaves the village, but not before telling Eric Pollard that Sam Dingle didn't rob the B&B - he did. Eli departs as Eric calls the police.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th April on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (I) (II)