- 1916 - Jacob Sugden is born.
- 1973 - Sharon Crossthwaite is murdered by Jim Latimer.
- 1986 - Matt Skilbeck is arrested for the murder of Harry Mowlam.
- 1996 - Scott Windsor is confronted by his parents Viv and Vic Windsor after his sisters Kelly and Donna Windsor watch one of his video nasties. They question him about him missing school and then discover that he bought a hunting rifle. Donna is accidentally shot in the face when Scott tries to wrestle the gun out of Vic's hands.
- 1997 - Zak Dingle meets girlfriend Lisa Clegg's husband, Barry.
- 2004 - Bernice Thomas returns to Brighton.
- 2005 - Laurel Potts returns to the village. Ashley Thomas shows how much he missed her by proposing.
- 2008 - Sam Dingle goes on the run to avoid having his son Samson taken away from him.
- 2009 - Donna Windsor-Dingle moves to Essex.
- 2017 - Joanie Dingle dies from a cardiac arrest on her way home after being released from prison early.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th January on the following years:
- 1970s - 1973, 1979
- 1980s - 1986
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1996, 1997
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2012, 2013, 2014 (I) (II), 2015, 2017, 2018