|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
25th February 1998: Kelly has been sick this morning and Donna asks what is wrong. Kelly is about to tell her when she ends up having a major row with Viv. Kelly storms off and even Vic admits that Kelly is in a terrible mood recently. Kelly finds Emma and discretely asks her about giving birth and whether it hurts. As they are talking, they are disturbed by Butch. Chris has decided that he definitely wants Kelly to have the baby. She wants to discuss it more. Kelly is worried what people are going to think about her once her pregnancy is announced. Chris wants to go and see the Windsors. Kelly is horrified at the idea and states she's not ready to tell her parents - she knows how they will react. Viv tells Vic that Chris is coming round to see them tonight. She presumes that Kelly is in trouble. They row. Chris is at the Windsors. Vic senses that something is wrong. Vic has worked himself up because he thinks that Chris is going to sack Kelly. Then Chris tells them that they are going to be grandparents. Vic is furious. Chris promises to look after Kelly, but Vic doesn't want to listen. They all argue so Kelly decides to go and stay with Mandy.
- For more information see Episode 2328 (25th February 1998)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Friday 23rd February 7.00pm
- Thursday 22nd February 7.00pm
- Wednesday 21st February 7.00pm
- Tuesday 20th February 7.00pm
- Monday 19th February 7.00pm
Next episode - Monday 26th February 7.00pm on ITV
"Oh look, it's like Romeo & Juliet but with more slags."
|Chas Dingle about Debbie Dingle and Cameron Murray|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one Two-hander episode back in 2000 between Paddy Kirk and Mandy Dingle?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.