|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
22nd February 2006: After yesterday's events, Terence wakes with a sore head and packs his bag. Terence hides his things as Alan arrives and wanting to give him good news, Alan reports that his cheque should have cleared by now and that he'll have a bankers draft made out to Terence for £20,000 later today. Terence decides to hang around for the money and drinks in the pub while he waits. Adam enters and can't help but make a dig at a disgruntled Terence. Fuelled by alcohol, Terence flies at the doctor and Alan is alarmed when he comes in only to find his son throwing punches and mouthing off. They leave and Alan questions his son. His tongue loosened by alcohol, Terence admits the child abuse towards Steph. He accuses Alan of being naive. Alan is in a state of shock and refuses to hand Terence the bankers note. Terence in a rage hits out at Alan and Alan falls to the floor unconscious. Terence takes the money and runs. Steph and Adam arrives at Holdgate Farm to check on Alan and find Terence leaving in Alan's car. They go inside and find Alan on the floor, he has re-gained consciousness but still tries to defend Terence's actions, much to Steph's frustration.
- For more information see Episode 4292 (22nd February 2006)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Tuesday 20th February 7.00pm
- Monday 19th February 7.00pm
- Friday 16th February 7.00pm
- Thursday 15th February 8.00pm
- Thursday 15th February 7.00pm
- Wednesday 14th February 7.00pm
Next episode - Wednesday 21st February 7.00pm on ITV
"That's what I like about village life. It's the feeling of belonging, of continuity."
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one Two-hander episode back in 2000 between Paddy Kirk and Mandy Dingle?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.