|WELCOME TO THE EMMERDALE WIKIA|
- If you're new to the show, we recommend that you check out the General Information section first to get you up to speed with the creation, concept, general information and rough history of the show...
- ...and then delve into the archives by reading up on past Emmerdale episodes and find out about the characters who currently live in the village and those from days past...
- ...other than that we also recommend pages on the various cast and crew the show has had over the years if you want to dig into the magic behind the scenes.
|ON THIS DAY|
21st January 1975: Sam tells Annie that Wally died last night. Sam angrily confronts Annie, having worked out the letters she's been receiving are from Jean. Annie reminds him that their feud took place over forty years ago, but he forbids her from having anything to do with them. Annie tells Sam that Jean's poorly and needs help. Sam refuses to listen.
- For more information see Episode 228 (21st January 1975)
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Emmerdale to contribute, use the box below to create it:
If you're looking to help with improvements or cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- Thursday 18th January 8.00pm
- Thursday 8th January 7.00pm
- Wednesday 17th January 7.00pm
- Tuesday 16th January 7.00pm
- Monday 15th January 7.00pm
- Friday 12th January 7.00pm
Next episode - Friday 18th January 7.00pm on ITV
"Oh look, it's like Romeo & Juliet but with more slags."
|Chas Dingle about Debbie Dingle and Cameron Murray|
Refresh for another quote
|DID YOU KNOW...|
- ...that it took the programme almost 29 years to reach its 3000th episode, but due to the show moving to six episodes a week soon afterwards, it only took 10 years to double the total?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one Two-hander episode back in 2000 between Paddy Kirk and Mandy Dingle?
- ...that Swedish band The Cardigans named their 1994 album 'Emmerdale' after becoming enamoured with the soap's name on a visit to the UK?
- ...that the programme has only ever had one live episode, which was broadcast on 17th October 2012 as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations.