The police ask Alan to identify Shelley’s suitcase and belongings. He is adamant that they have no proof Shelley is dead but they tell him her bank account hasn’t been touched for 18 months. Horrified, Alan emotionally asks Steph if she killed Shelly. Elsewhere, Marlon and Donna’s chicken pox party is a big success. Exhausted they crash out on the sofa and Donna suggests it won’t be long until they have children of their own. Meanwhile, Edna tells Rosemary they should try to get along for Tom’s sake and invites her for lunch at the cafe. Over lunch Rosemary takes great pleasure in telling Edna the building work could take months and she could be staying at Home Farm for some time.
- Adam Forsythe - Richard Shelton
- Alan Turner - Richard Thorp
- Steph Forsythe - Lorraine Chase
- Ashley Thomas - John Middleton
- Laurel Thomas - Charlotte Bellamy
- Gabrielle Thomas - Annelise Manojlovic (uncredited)
- Louise Appleton - Emily Symons
- Viv Hope - Deena Payne
- Eric Pollard - Christopher Chittell
- Val Lambert - Charlie Hardwick
- Betty Eagleton - Paula Tilbrook
- Edna Birch - Shirley Stelfox
- Chas Dingle - Lucy Pargeter
- Tom King - Ken Farrington
- Rosemary Sinclair - Linda Thorson
- Marlon Dingle - Mark Charnock
- Donna Windsor-Dingle - Verity Rushworth
- Jack Sugden - Clive Hornby
- Belle Dingle - Eden Taylor-Draper
- DI Derek Carp - Robin Kermode
- DS Gareth Anders - Lee Ormsby
- Matthew Dingle - Joshua Chamberlin
- Luke Dingle - Dean McGonagle
- Mark Dingle - Joe Manuel
- Jon Dingle - Lucy Webb (uncredited)
- Sian Prosser - Diana Weston
- Judge Chaplin - Edmund Herd
- Henry Gordon - Ian Champion
- Donald Marr - Steven Pinder
- Mulberry Cottage - Bathroom, Steph's room, front garden
- HMP Hotten - Cell block, cell
- Memorial garden
- Post Office/Café Hope - Shop floor, café
- Keepers Cottage - Living room
- Home Farm - Hallway, office
- Hotten Police Station - Evidence storage
- St. Mary's Church - Exterior
- Hotten Crown Court - Foyer, courtroom, exterior
- Last appearance of Steph Forsythe until 30th October 2013.
- Final appearance of Richard Shelton as Adam Forsythe.
- A piano arrangement named "Theme for a Dangerous Lady" by Rob Ellis was created especially for this episode.
- Adam Forsythe has no dialogue in this episode despite appearing as a regular character.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,320,000 viewers (16th place).