These days, Tall Trees is seen as the abode of bumbling Marlon Dingle. However it wasn't always like this, as is with any iconic location.
In July 2006, Noreen was one of the fatalities of the gas explosion at the Kings River Show-home, and thus her home became unoccupied and had no owner. Noreen left her money to Val in her will, while her home went up for sale.
Over the years, many residents have come and gone, but Marlon has remained a constant mainstay of Tall Trees. Notable residents include Marlon's second wife, the aforementioned Donna, as well as Marlon's troublesome brother Eli, Marlon's third wife Laurel, Marlon and Donna's daughter April and Marlon's distant relative Lizzie Lakely.
- Noreen Bell (until 2006)
- Donna Windsor (2007-2009)
- Eli Dingle (?-2010)
- Lizzie Lakely (2009-2012)
- Charity Tate (2009; temporarily)
- Noah Tate (2009; temporarily)
- Bob Hope (2010-2011)
- Cathy Hope (2011)
- Heath Hope (2011)
- Kelly Windsor (2011)
- Elliot Windsor (2011)
- Moira Barton (2011-2012; temporarily)
- Ashley Thomas - (2012; temporarily)
- Laurel Thomas - (2012-2015)
- Arthur Thomas - (2012-2015)
- Sandy Thomas - (2012)
- Doug Potts - (2014-2015)
- Carly Hope - (2017)